- MODERNISATION OF THE RAILWAY SECTION SOFIA-ELIN PELIN
- DEVELOPMENT OF SOFIA RAILWAY JUNCTION: SOFIA-VOLUYAK RAILWAY SECTION
- BETTER INFRASTRUCTURE THROUGH BETTER KNOWLEDGE
- Modernisation of railway section Kostenetz-Septemvri
- Modernisation of railway line Kostenetz-Septemvri
- Development of Plovdiv railway node
- Access from OEМ Corridor to Burgas Airport. Studies for connection between the railway infrastructure and Burgas Airport
- "Technical assistance for preparation of project “Modernization Mezdra-Medkovets railway section"
- TA for preparation of project "Modernization of Dragoman - Border with the Republic of Serbia railway section"
- ТА for the project “Doubling of sections along the railway line Plovdiv-Svilengrad-border with the Republic of Turkey”
- Modernization of Traction Substations Vratsa and Pernik located on the Orient/East-Med Core Network Corridor”
The Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA) is the successor of the Trans-European Transport Network Executive Agency (TEN-T EA), which was created by the European Commission in 2006 to manage the technical and financial implementation of its TEN-T programme.
INEA officially started its activities on 1 January 2014 in order to implement the following EU programmes:
- Connecting Europe Facility (CEF)
- Parts of Horizon 2020 – Smart, green and integrated transport + Secure, clean and efficient energy
- Legacy programmes: TEN-T and Marco Polo 2007-2013
INEA's main objective is to increase the efficiency of the technical and financial management of the programmes it manage.